In June, Corporate Insight released the financial services industry’s most comprehensive mobile study – Money on the Move: Mobile Finance Review 2011. To continue our coverage of this exciting technology, we are pleased to announce the launch of our new Mobile Monitor subscription research service. Like our report, we will review the mobile resources offered by leading banks, brokerages, credit card issuers and asset management firms. However, we will provide continuous tracking and regular deliverables including bi-weekly updates, quarterly best practices reports, capabilities matrices and behind the login views of mobile platforms.
From June through November, we saw many ground-breaking advances in mobile finance across the financial services industry:
- American Express launched apps for the iPad and Android tablet, the first in the industry.
- Capital One introduced text banking.
- Citi unveiled an innovative iPad app and rewards redemption apps with partner Best Buy.
- E*TRADE now offers an Android widget.
- Scottrade introduced its first apps for the iPhone, Android and BlackBerry.
To download a free Mobile Monitor Update detailing key changes in mobile finance over the second half of 2011, please complete the form below. For more information on Mobile Monitor, contact Bob Burlin at 212-832-2002 x-115 or firstname.lastname@example.org.